9.30.2017

A Quote and a Cottage . . .

Quote of the day: 

I don't care whether people like me or dislike me. I'm not on earth to win a popularity contest. I'm here to be the best human being I possibly can be. -Tab Hunter


Amen to that.  Thanks Tab Hunter.  : )



On a completely different note . . .



This West Sussex cottage has inspired us with ideas for giving our exterior a little Christmas spruce - love the welcoming candles on the pathway! For more Christmas inspiration, check out the dedicated festive ACHICA shop, at www.achica.com/christmas


I reeaallyy want to live here!!!  : )

Happy Saturday ~ Wendy  xo


11 comments:

Judy said...

Be still my heart! Tab Hunter was my crush when I was in High School
Lovely cottage--wouldn't it be all cozy and warm inside? I just know it would. I could stay nestled there forever.

Angela said...

i absolutely love that quote.. and that cottage - please may i come and live in it with you?

mamasmercantile said...

Love the quote, but the cottage is something else wow! Where is it?

sage and spirit said...

That quote is right on. And that cottage....I could move right in!
xx

Sheila said...

Lovely quote Wendy.

I am imagining that cottage covered in snow and my heart is thumping...lol.

Hugs-x-

Jen Kershner said...

That is a fabulous quote and the older I get the more true it becomes!

JoAnne said...

I love the quote, too. It sounds like we all want to live in that cottage. I think we better find out how many bedrooms it has! : )

sage and spirit said...

Sent you and email.
x

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such a wonderful quote - something to always keep in mind. The cottage is the stuff of fairy tales....so perfectly inviting! When you move in, please invite me over :) Hugs xo Karen

Mary L. Briggs said...

Wow! What a beautiful little cottage!

Meg said...

I wonder what it would be like inside??? It looks to be quite a welcoming place, with it's glowing light and the wreath on the door. Perhaps you should knock! Meg:)